Health, Safety and Environment Policy
Aminex values the safety and health of all its employees, contractors and the wider community in which it operates.
As standard practise, the Company:
- does not compromise on safety
- complies with legislative requirements
- identifies, assesses and manages environmental health and safety hazards, risks and impacts
- promotes continous improvement practices within all aspects of the business
- minimises workplace exposure to hazards
- understands and works to meet the expectations of the community
- provides appropriate training to employees and contractors to ensure occupation, health and safety responsibilities are understood.